Library Instruction Sessions.
Teachers, please contact Library Staff to schedule library instruction sessions for your class. David G-P, Librarian email@example.com
Quote from the St. Anthony Catholic High School Student Parent Handbook:
5.1 Academic Honesty and Honor Code
The following are designated as examples of academic dishonesty: Plagiarism: use of someone else’s ideas, opinions or exact words without acknowledgement; either by citation or documentation, accidentally or on purpose.
1. Task Initiation Get Started
2. Topic Selection Ask Questions
3. Exploration Immerse yourself in information
4. Focus + Formulation Formulate a thesis
5. Information Collection Put it all together
6. Present with Legal, Ethical, and Moral Standards Plagiarism and Citations